With over 16 years research and development experience from academic and industrial backgrounds, Vicki possesses strong scientific knowledge and expertise in epidemiology, aquaculture, agriculture, animal health and nutrition, developmental biology, physiology, microbiology, food safety, fermentation, and food sciences. She has also served as Quality Assurance/Control and Technical Specialist from both pharmaceutical-chemical extraction and production in cGMP/GMP/GLP organizations, as well as environmental and food safety/microbial diagnostic positions. Vicki is passionate about product development and is always expanding her education and experience to ensure her skills are on the leading edge of the industry to provide the most current technologies and technical support for her clients.
The following is a recent highlight list of Vicki Leggo’s event and experience:
- ISM/ProSweets – World’s largest treats and snacks tradeshow – Cologne, Germany – 2019
- Client Consultant and International Representation – Holland, Netherlands – 2019
- Client-Supplier Business Development and Facilities Tour – Copenhagen, Denmark – 2019
- IFT Education: Cannabis Edibles: Challenges and Solutions – Chicago, IL, USA – 2019
- Institute of Food Technologists (IFT) Conference – New Orleans, LA, USA – 2019